- Company: ZCCP
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Temporary
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Centre for Communications Programme (ZCCP) is a not-for-profit, locally based multi-media communications organization, which uses the power of the mass media (radio, TV and print) and social mobilization to reach the Zambian population and to affect social and behavior change.
ZCCP uses a rigorous formative research process to generate appropriate edutainment content relevant to health and development priorities in Zambia. At community level we work with girls, boys, women, men, persons with disabilities, key and priority populations. At policy level, we work with National Assembly of Zambia, House of Chiefs and other Traditional Leaders, Religious Leaders and various government ministries and National AIDS Council.
ZCCP is looking to recruit for the following position:
Job Title: District Program/Data Associate – Temporal – (9)
Period : 5 Months
Salary Range : ZMW 4,000 to ZMW 5,000
Location : Chama, Chinsali, Isoka, Kanchibiya, Lavushi-Manda, Mafinga, Mpika, Nakonde, Shiwangandu.
The District Program/Data Associate will oversee implementation of the CLM activities at district level. He/she will supervise the data collection process as well as supervise the Community Volunteers in the implementation of the project at facility level.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead in collection and analysis of data from selection high volume facilities at district level
- Supervise Community Volunteers at facility level with data collection
- Ensure high levels of data quality are maintained
- Maintain close collaboration and coordination between District HIV/AIDS Coordinating Advisor and District Health Director’s office
- Plan and lead in district level stakeholder meetings
- Develop district level action plans to increase uptake of HIV services
- Document lessons and successes in the implementation of CLM
- Participate in quarterly meetings with PEPFAR, community, government and other stakeholders, to provide in-depth discussion of work and results at district level
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Program/Data Associate will be based in their respective district and will report to the CLM Program Coordinator.
- A minimum of a Diploma in social sciences or clinical studies is required
- 1+ years practical experience in health services sector with a bias towards HIV programing.
- Good public speaking and analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft office especially Excel and Word
- Good organizational skills and ability to facilitate stakeholder’s engagements
- Ability to grasp research and monitoring and evaluation concepts
If interested in the advertised position, visit our website ZCCPkwatu.org/”>www.ZCCPkwatu.org, go to Notice/Downloads then you download and complete our ZCCP Application form and send it with your CV to info@ZCCPkwatu.org. Note that you will need to indicate clearly your district of preference. Priority will be given to those already residing in the selected districts. No relocation allowances will be provided.
Note: Only the CV and ZCCP Application form should be sent. Closing date is 5th June, 2021. Women are encouraged to apply.