- Company: Hengda Investments (Angel’s Care)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
Looking for a machine operator who preferably stays around 6 to 15 Miles Lusaka.
Machine Operator Job Duties
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly.
- Understanding of how operated machine works.
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Analyze machine operations and output if applicable.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production.
Machine Operator Skills and Qualifications.
- Knowledge of safe machine practice standards, physical agility, technical ability, spatial understanding, good coordination. Ability to do small to moderate repairs on machinery.
- Diploma in relevant field.
- Has had more than 3 years experience working as a machine operator.
*Chinese language skills are an added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 8th June, 2021.