- Company: Reba Industrial Corporation Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chambishi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analysing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Marketing /Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
Please send your Application letter and Curriculum Vitae a single PDF format. Please do not attach your professional Certificates at this stage.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in two weeks consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org