- Company: BlueCode Systems LTD
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
BlueCode Systems Limited is an ICT company that is a leader in systems and platform development for clients in various industries.
Role: Writer (Copy, Marketing, Technical)
Work Arrangement: Full time – On site
Objective of role: Consistently produce engaging written and multi-media content for the company, projects and clients. Essentially act as an embedded journalist.
This role will fit you perfectly if you enjoy working and documenting experiences and observations from a wide range of people in very different environments ranging from rural, traditional settings through to urban high-tech environments.
- Consistently maintain engaging organization, project and websites, webpages, social media pages e.t.c
- Work with relevant team members to document success stories and field situation reports
- Contribute to and improve all organization documentation including reports and user facing documentation.
- Strongly contribute to proposal/grant writing process.
- Define templates, best practices, and standards for writing and publishing content.
- Plan and prioritize future content in collaboration with subject matter experts and management
- Excellent written skills
- Self-driven and can operate in a fast moving and changing environment
- Ability to learn complex technologies relatively quickly
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and ability to work with deadlines.
- Strong portfolio of written content such as articles, interviews, stories e.t.c
- Background in a technical or ICT related role will be an advantage.
- Successful experience in a journalism related role will be an added advantage.
The hiring process will consist of a standard interview alongside a review of your written samples. Finally a work sample will be given to you to test your skills and fit for the role.
Fixed Term Contract Length: Renewable subject to operational requirements
Compensation: Gross pay range (Monthly): K7, 000 – 12, 000
Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: WRITER
To optimize your chances, highlight your previous writing portfolio in your application.
Ladies are encouraged to apply
Closing Date : 4th June, 2021.