- Company: Simplifind Solutions Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
Simplifind Solutions Zambia Ltd. is looking for a qualified Android Mobile developer to join their team. The prospective candidate will be working with the internal teams to develop and maintain high quality Android mobile applications.
If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly mobile apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- IT programming Skills with in-depth knowledge in C++, Java, HTML, MySQL, PHP, and knowledge of different operating systems such as Unix and Windows.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any other relevant field.
- Experience with Android SDK and the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer, Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released native applications on the Android market.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, including payment gateways.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to perform in a team environment.
- Good time Management Skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop Android mobile apps that meet the needs and requirements Simplifind Solutions Ltd.
- Design prototype applications, to capture design concepts that can be refined, tested, and validated into mobile apps products.
- App coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and monitoring.
- Interacting with different departments and understanding business requirements within the organization regarding new deployments.
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows.
- Customizing existing application(s) and recommending changes and enhancements to software applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 11th June, 2021.