- Company: Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The job holder will be responsible for processing Insurance claims and all related claimable event processes.
- Timely Collection of insurance supporting documentation. Preparation and dispatch of letters to the Employers and follow up for feedback for potential insurance claimable events. Enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Correct & timely capture of Funeral Insurance Policies, completeness of documentation and follow up on corrective action
- Timely handling and processing of Insurance claims (Credit Life & Funeral)
- Maintenance of support documentation for claims made and Insurance Files.
- Correct computation and preparation of Insurance refunds and timely dissemination of information to clients due for insurance refunds.
- Handling of Branch and other unit/departments insurance queries, timely escalation and resolution. Timely escalation of internal queries and follow up on resolution.
- Ensure all claimable events (Credit Life) have been assigned the correct insurance codes; before and after claim process. Update and circulate insurance claims processed report, insurance refunds call report, funeral insurance report. Preparation of weekly, monthly and any other reports
- Review of call centre reports to identify claimable and non-claimable events. Forward non claimable event to the appropriate unit.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The following are the minimum entry requirements for the role:
Required qualifications and experience
- Degree in Insurance or National Insurance Diploma
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Good numerical, analytical and accounting skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills;
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Qualities
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Attention to detail ;
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
Closing Date : 5th June, 2021.