- Company: A Reputable Company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
A Reputable Company seeks to recruit Five (05) Sales and Marketing representatives to join our vibrant team. The Sales and Marketing Representatives (SR) will be responsible for marketing and selling company products as well generating leads and meeting sales goals. Sales Representatives shall report directly to Marketing Coordinator.
- To market and sale all company products in the designated market.
- To maintain contact with all clients in the area and ensure high level of client satisfaction and retention.
- To always identify new sales lead and grow the business.
- To maintain an updated marketing information database.
- Prepare daily Sales Reports.
- Conduct daily Sales Reconciliations.
- Ensure targets set by management are met all the times and without fail.
- To attend sales meetings as and when required by management and participate in such meetings with reports based on market coverage.
- To provide daily market reports and other reports management may require.
- To participate in all sales activities required by management .i.e. sampling activities promotions, and use of information Technology to carry out sales.
- To carry out duties related to sales such as placement and handling out of point of Sale materials (POSM) as required by management.
- To provide market intelligence, information and all ethical information that may be needed by the organization.
- When required, a Sales Representative will conduct banking of company funds and this must be banked with supporting documents.
- Experience: minimum of 3 years, preferably in the Tobacco and Cigarette industry.
- Education Level: Diploma
- Qualifications: Sales and Marketing
Skills and Competences
- Strong Communications and Negotiation
- Abilities: proven ability to study Market Trends and increase Market Share will be an added advantage
- Personality: Self-motivated, Aggressive in Sales and Marketing activities.
- Competence: ICT literacy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 9th June, 2021.