- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Maintains excellent quality of service and ensures all time availability systems and services;
- Evaluates; installs; configures and deploys new applications; systems software; products and / or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise;
- Ensures compliance of internal SLA between application team and business;
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Supports Various business sections in the execution of data analyses;
- Carries out detailed data mining, reports, and delivers market/trend analyses to the business;
- Extracts data from various applications and systems, manipulates and explores data, produces analyses using Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS/SQL, etc;
- Independently researches, organises and analyses technical information and prepares reports & recommendations.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree e.g. B Sc. or Business qualification or equivalent;
- At least 2 years experience of application Support;
- Basic Unix knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Data Analysis;
- Troubleshooting, analytical, logical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date : 10th June, 2021.