- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Monitor’s expiry of contracts and tracks renewal process;
- Ensures any changes made to standard contracts are approved before sign off;
- Liaises with external Counsel over day-to-day requirements on instructions sent out as well as ensures information required from the relevant departments internally is provided on time;
- Ensures information requested by debt collectors on accounts assigned to them is provided by Commercial Finance within reasonable time;
- Processes search warrants received to ensure compliance with the law before requested customer information is released;
- Accompanies IT Expert to Court for production of Call Data Records as and when summoned to appear before Court;
- Assists with administration of company secretarial;
- Ensures timely response to customer complaints received from ZICTA and CCPC.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Law with at least two (2) years’ work experience in busy commercial Environment.
- A valid legal practitioner practicing licencing would be an added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date : 11th June, 2021.