- Company: Jumbo Wholesale Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in Zambia
Jumbo Wholesale is a low cost, no frills wholesale business providing General Merchandise, Cosmetics & Food products in bulk to a range of independent traders & commercial users in Southern Africa.
Jumbo – The Giant of Africa offers you a wider range, great deals, improved services and a better shopping experience.
We believe in cultivating relationships, team work, excellent customer service, simplicity, innovation and keeping our promises.
We seek to fill the roles of Liquor General Assistant.
Job specifications/responsibilities will include the following:
- Speedy response to cashiers call for assistance
- Speedy response to customer requests for assistance.
- Ensure that accurate product codes are given to the cashier in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ensure that customer needs are met timeously and accurately
- Effective communication with all stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Approach customers in the store to establish if they need assistance
- Thorough knowledge of products in the store
- Deal with customer queries and escalate queries to the relevant manager where appropriate
- Work quickly and accurately to satisfy the customer’s request
- Ensure a neat and tidy work space at all times
- Follow all ad hoc requests from your supervisor including but not limited to picking up litter, cleaning the floor, clean counters etc.
- Minimise shrinkage and breakages
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal policies and procedures
- Escalate identified problems to relevant manager
- Report suspicious occurrences or people to management and security personnel
- Handle stock carefully
- Adhere to all safety regulations at all times
- Report any unsafe conditions and practices to management immediately
- 2-3 years related experience as General Assistant in similar Role/Capacity (Retail).
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Quality & Service orientated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must Be Computer Literate
- Must have Attention to detail and work well under pressure
Application inclusive of all relevant documentation (Cover Letter, CV/Resume`, Qualifications and ID/NRC) should comprise one document, titled with the applicants name and position applied for eg Mwenda Namulo – Liquor General Assistant.
Minimum of three (3) traceable references listed in CV or Resume` documents must be applicants direct supervisor or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to Zambia.Recruitment@masscash.co.za