- Company: CCECC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Mansa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (Zambia) Limited is looking for experienced Surveyor. You are to be based in Mansa Luapula province. Elected candidate will be expected to manage projects, and provide technical advice as subject matter expert.
Surveyor Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct topographic surveys on exploration projects and prepares maps/plans detailing traverses. levels and defining the zone of prospect in order to enable the geological section to trace the required areas and carry out work effectively.
- Ensures that all the survey equipment is kept safely and in good order to maintain accuracy.
- Liaise with Geologists for geo-mapping and maintain a record of production points.
- Direct surveying activities assign tasks and provide training support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of surveying activities
Requirements and Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in surveying.
- Three years working experience as a Surveyor or relevant job
- Good computer skills with excellent practical experience in Surpac, AutoCAD and other related software.
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical and complex problem- solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies
- Absolutely comply with the project’s rules and regulations
Interested applicants should send their application letters, academic and professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with all your contact details and email address not later than 20th May 2021 to:
Please Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.