- Company: Reba Industrial Corporation Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Chambishi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Zambia
- Testing the proper functionality in the equipment installed unto vehicles,
- Manage components and control systems.
- Making sure all components act in accordance with one another.
- Change parts and retest systems.
- Checking for malfunctions and do repairs.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant
- Repair parts and equipment when needed
- Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles
- Order for parts and equipment as necessary
- Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair
- Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate
- Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic
- Undertake required training(s)
- Work within a realistic time.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma or Better in Auto Electrician from a Recognized University
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience
- Able to work under pressure.
If you meet these qualifications, please email your Application Letter with Curriculum Vitae in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 14 Days consider your application as unsuccessful.