- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Outlines milestones that align with the delivery of new or existing solutions and services;
- Understands and Recommends improvements to the overall design within the scope of the deliverables;
- Understands the system components that are being delivered in support of the project;
- Coordinates the systems internal and user acceptance testing and adheres to bug reporting & tracking policies to ensure coverage;
- Monitors the deployment/implementation of a given enhancement;
- Provides thorough and accurate status and project reporting to the team lead and other stakeholders where appropriate, takes ownership and ensures the timely resolution of open items and timely Escalations;
- Ensures that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule;
- Documents, communicates all changes for a release in release notes which are published to both Internal and cross-functional teams, and the business;
- Coordinates Release Content and Effort.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology or related discipline;
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2 etc) and/or Business Analysis will be an added advantage;
- 1+ years’ experience in all aspects of Project Coordination, Management and reporting on an IT project;
- Understanding of software development life cycle and software development methodologies.
- Technical skills can be trained.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Closing Date : 10th June, 2021.