- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Creates and execute detailed test scripts, test plans and test cases;
- Works closely with Application Engineers to create test specifications;
- Reviews and analyzes User Requirements Specifications;
- Assists in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied package releases;
- Assists in confirming the functionality as well as the compatibility with existing product features;
- Ability to tackle problems that require extensive data gathering, investigation, review, and analysis;
- Participates in brainstorm and design sessions with the intent of writing and completing test scripts for the use by any system tester or QA staff member;
- Ability to completely and concisely write all necessary project documents required to complete project audits;
- Reads, understands, and interprets complex business and technical designs.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions;
- Strong communication skills, ability to interpret business rules and technical design;
- Ability to analyze a situation and isolate root causes;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (particularly Project, Visio, Word and Excel);
- Technical skills can be trained.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing Date : 11th June, 2021.