- Company: Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the General Manager – Corporate Business the incumbent will be responsible for assisting with meeting the Corporate Business Annuities sales budget, management of Broker relationships and producing weekly Annuities sales report and carry out any other duties assigned
- Provide strategic support to the Corporate Business Department
- Underwriting of new annuities sales
- Attainment of the Corporate New business sales budget as per performance contracting
- Ensuring prompt collection of premiums on assigned schemes
- To provide timely information to the line manager for ceding when due.
- Carrying out checks on schedules so as to ensure that the risk covered is within the scope of cover as per contractual agreement
- Ability to follow through tasks promptly and accurately to meet the desired results.
- To Manage the timely filing of all correspondence to the Department
- Providing good customer care towards client(s) queries
- Quality verbal and written communication to customers and colleagues
- Handling other duties allocated by HOD within 48hour or as requested
- Any other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Certificate in relevant qualifications such as Business Administration, Marketing
- At least 1 year in a demanding Annuities department.
- Working knowledge of excel and Microsoft application
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Head of Human Resources, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited, Zenera House, Corner Lagos and Lubuto Roads P.O. Box 31991, Lusaka Zambia or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 11 June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.