- Company: Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the General Manager – Corporate Business the incumbent will be responsible for the contribution to the Corporate Business sales budget and manage new business development. Scheme and broker relationship management, generation of periodic reinsurance and GLA report and carry out any other duties assigned
- Provide strategic support to the Corporate Business Department
- Underwriting of new schemes
- Attainment of the Corporate New business sales budget as per performance contracting
- Ensuring prompt collection of premiums on assigned schemes
- To provide timely information to the line manager for ceding when due.
- Weekly reconciliation of balances on schemes for input to debtors age report
- Carrying out checks on schedules so as to ensure that the risk covered is within the scope of cover as per contractual agreement
- Ability to follow through tasks promptly and accurately to meet the desired results.
- To Manage the timely filing of all correspondence to the Department
- Providing good customer care towards client(s) queries
- Quality verbal and written communication to customers and colleagues
- Handling other duties allocated by HOD within 48hour or as requested
- Any other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Certificate in relevant qualifications such as Business Administration, Sales and Marketing.
- At least 2 years in a demanding Corporate Business department.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.