- Company: Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the General Manager – Corporate Business the incumbent will be responsible for the contribution to the Corporate Business sales budget and manage new business development and renewals of schemes assigned. Scheme and broker relationship management is essential. To be abreast with all claims, additions and deletions on schemes. Produce periodic reinsurance and GLA report and carry out any other duties assigned.
- Provide strategic support to the Corporate Business Department
- Underwriting and administration of schemes
- Attainment of the Corporate business sale budget as per performance contracting
- Ensuring prompt collection of premiums on assigned schemes
- To provide timely information to the line manager for ceding when due.
- Monthly production of renewals due report
- Weekly reconciliation of balances on schemes for input to debtors age report
- Carrying out checks on schedules so as to ensure that the risk covered is within the scope of cover as per contractual agreement
- Ensuring that PIA returns from Brokers are signed, filed and copies go back to the Brokers
- To implement and manage the New Business process to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the department
- To successfully coach all stakeholders on processes and procedures in the Corporate business department
- Ability to follow through tasks promptly and accurately to meet the desired results.
- To Manage the timely filing of all correspondence to the Department
- Providing good customer care towards client(s) queries
- Quality verbal and written communication to customers and colleagues
- Handling other duties allocated by HOD within 48hour or as requested
- Any other duties as assigned
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Diploma in relevant qualifications such as Business Administration, Sales and Marketing.
- At least 3 years in a demanding Corporate Business department.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Head of Human Resources, Sanlam Life Insurance Zambia Limited, Zenera House, Corner Lagos and Lubuto Roads P.O. Box 31991, Lusaka Zambia or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 11 June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.