- Company: CARE Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
CARE Zambia an International Non-Governmental relief and development organization with various projects in Central, Copperbelt, Eastern, Muchinga, Luapula, Lusaka, Northern, North-western, and Southern provinces of Zambia, has the following vacancies available at Head Office in Lusaka;
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
Type of Contract: Fixed Term
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager and a member of the program Support Team, the overall purpose of the position is to support and contribute to the attainment of the Human Resource operational.
The position holder provides a wide range of Human Resources services to internal clients to be the point person for Human Resources support within a larger CARE Zambia internal service/support operation.
|Area of delivery||Scope and expected outcomes|
|Operational Human Resources||
|Performance management and Staff Development||
|Processing Human Resource Payments and Medical Scheme Management||
|Managing Separations and Administration||
|Records Management and Employees system Setup||
Qualification, Experience and Competencies:
Education and experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Public Administration/ or related field
- Minimum of 2 years HR work experience, in the full range of human resource Operational activities (recruitment and selection, performance management, staff development, employee relations etc.)
- Experience in operational HR administration.
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management – ZIHRM
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of HR policies and procedures, and HR best practices
- Knowledge of Zambian labor laws and processes
- Ability to resolve issues independently and stays current with CARE Procedures
- Coordination skills and responsible.
- Strong problem solving skills with integrity
- Responsive and equal to the task.
This role is expected to establish and maintain open, professional, and cordial relations with the Country Office’s internal and external customers. These include and not limited to;
- Country Office teams; Program, Program Support, Teams
- Shared Service Centre, Sub Regional / Regional Office, and Head Quarters
Other organizations (peer organizations)
Suitably qualified and interested members of the public are invited to apply. Application letters accompanied by detailed CVs and daytime contact numbers should be sent to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 19th June, 2021
CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting gender, equity, and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.