- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
To provide the branch manager and the Headquarter all the necessary financial data to
pilot the activity and decide / adapt the strategy.
- Completes the Financial statement / Balance sheet.
- Process all journals in account function on NSI
- Scan and send the document to support with CAB file to accountant at Tray.
- Coordinate with sales administrator to issues sales invoice of local and export shipment on NSI.
- All processing for Salary / Overtimes report and transferring / edition of payroll.
- Complete with Treasury weekly report / Turnover report / Agesit & Annual report / Production figure report / with Mobilitas
- Contacts with client to receive the payment and issue the official receipt.
- Install and Import data file from IT at Tray on NSI System
- Follow up all Accounts for all Zambian Banks
- Responds and manages all queries on accounts with Tray accountant
- Follow up of loan / leaves
- Follow up on auditors query
- Follow up with tax offices
- Takes all the initiatives linked to the post in order to improve the quality of the work
- Proposes all the means of optimizing her post
- Carry out other tasks for a different post on the supervisor’s request
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Not less than (3) years in a similar position
Interested candidates who meet the above-stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received not later than 11th June 2021.
Note: Applications received later than this date would be disqualified.