- Company: Bravo Brands Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Bravo Brands Limited is a fast growing provider in the Quick Service Restaurant industry and is now looking to hire the services of an Internal Audit Associate.
The Internal Audit Associate shall provide a full range of financial, compliance, and operational audits, business advisory and consultation services, investigations, internal control structures, accountability, and use of resources.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Prepare weekly variance reports for the stores.
- Prepare payroll variance and submit to payroll.
- Carry out store audits and random checks.
- Carry out departmental and system audits.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Check if all company financial data is being adequately backed up by IT.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have at least 5 O’ Levels.
- Must posses minimum of credits in Mathematics and English
- Must have a good command of both written and spoken English Language.
- Holder of second level professional accounting qualification
- Must be a ZICA member
- Audit and compliance experience
- Experience in the food and hospitality industry an added advantage
- Must be of sober habits, high integrity and without any criminal record.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements may apply with their CV and education documents via email to: email@example.com by 10 June 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted.