- Company: Fontier Nkisu School
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kalumbila
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Educore Services is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher.
The appointee will report to the Superintendent and directly contribute to all areas of developing the school as well as teaching the Early Years curriculum in the school.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To provide quality education in Frontier Nkisu School in accordance with the school’s Zambian curriculum.
- To ensure good classroom management
- To prepare classwork and worksheets for the class
- To monitor pupils during break duties
- To offer a club or activity
- To deliver lessons that have children working in various ability groups.
- To work with a teaching assistant with general class activities, supervision of pupils and duties
- To add to the wider development of school life by contributing to events, activities, and school programmes
- To teach phonics to the early years’ students
- To teach using the learning through play pedagogy.
- To carry out assessments and report results to parents.
- 5 O’ Levels with credit grade or better, including Mathematics and English.
- A police clearance certificate
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- TCZ registration and practising licence.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Able to work well with young children
- Able to work in a team.
A full CV and cover letter must be sent to: email@example.com under the subject: Frontier Early Years Teacher application. Contact us for any queries on +260 968 494 049
Closing date: 23/06/2021
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.