- Company: Zambian Breweries PLC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Zambia
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We are looking for 2 temporary contractual workers
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Conduct samples analyses
- Communicate effectively in the work place
- Contribute to self and team development
- Analysis is performed using fundamental laboratory techniques and practices
- Accurate results generated at specified times
- Results are recorded and reported as per standard manuals
- Equipment calibration frequencies are adhered to calibration records available and updated
- Unsafe conditions and work practices are identified and actioned
- Chemicals and reagents are Prepared/handled as per manualized procedure
- Grade 12 certificate with five credits
- Minimum of a Diploma in laboratory technology or related programme
- Physically fit
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on holidays and weekends
- Computer skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to apply problem solving tools and strategies for root cause analysis
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Good decision-making ability
- Ability to analyze data; trend analysis and numerical ability
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
CLOSING DATE 11 JUNE 2021
The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
Internal applicants please ensure you attach line manager approval as well, ONLY CANDIDATES WITH LINE MANAGER APPROVAL WILL BE SHORTLISTED.
Zambian Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.