- Company: Office of the Public Protector
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Office of the Public Protector is an independent oversight institution operationalized by the Public Protector Act No. 15 of 2016. The Office is headed by the Public Protector who is a Constitutional Office holder as provided for under Article 243 of the Constitution of Zambia. The institution is entrusted with the mandate to promote and safeguard the interests and the rights of an individual in his or her quest to receive a “public service” that is just and fair. The Office also serves to promote practices of good governance within public institutions in the delivery of public services to the general public.
The Office invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Office Orderly – 1
Salary Scale: B
Purpose: To clean offices and utensils in order to provide a conducive working environment
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Clean regularly, Offices in order to ensure a clean and conducive working environment.
- Washes and cleans timely and regularly, utensils in order to make them hygienic for
- Carries out, errands from officers in order to ensure smooth operations of the Office work.
- Full Form V / Grade Twelve Certificate
Competencies and skills required:
- Good communication skills and excellent etiquette
- Ability to multitask and to provide services to the office.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- The Office of the Public Protector is an equal opportunity employer, it does not discriminate based on the basis of age, gender, colour, tribe, disability, or religion.
- Those who have already applied for the above positions need not reapply as they will be considered together with the new applicants.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All successful candidates will have to undergo security clearance, vetting and competence assessment
Interested persons should send their application together with certified copies of Academic and Professional Certificates; detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references and copy of the NRC not later than Friday 18th June 2021.
Please be advised that the Office of the Public Protector will never ask for any fee or favours during any stage of the recruitment process.The Chief Administrator
(Former NAPSA complex in Ibex Hill)
Off Lake Road, Plot No. Kabul/100/120
P.O. Box 50494
Ibex Hill, Lusaka