- Company: Lactalis Zambia Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for a Credit Controller
In this position, you will be supporting the development and attainment of Finance strategic objectives through providing value added support, ensure debt collection and maintain the working capital requirements for the business.
Among other responsibilities, you are expected to:
- Audit and analyse the financial and legal capacities of customers
- Decide whether or not to open a customer or supplier account
- Determine customer credit thresholds or supplier commitment threshold
- Monitor and analyse outstanding credit or commitments
- Adjust thresholds for credits or commitments
- Define payment terms
- Re-negotiate extra security
- Ensure that Credit Management decisions and methods are applied
- Share tactical information with divisional user departments
- Analyse market players using comparative studies of tools and sources of information relating to risk management
- Maintain the quantitative and qualitative level of information of our customer and supplier database
If you have the following:
- Higher level qualification in Accountancy (Ba ACC or CIMA or ACCA).
- Grade 12 school certificate
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in Credit Control role preferably in FMCG industry.
- Detailed knowledge of Risk and Debtors Management.
- Experience in partnering with Sales in providing Customer Service.
- Computer & ERP literate, proficient in Excel.
- Must be a member of ZICA
Applications along with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager not later than Friday, 18th June 2021. Email: Recruitment@parmalat.co.zm