- Company: Yatu Foods Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
We are currently looking to hire young and energetic sales executives. One to be based in the Copperbelt, covering sales in the Northern region (occasional travel to Mansa, Solwezi and other towns) while the other to focus on sales in the southern region.
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Present, promote and sell Yatu products to existing and prospective customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establish new accounts.
- Carry out cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Create, develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Reach out to customer leads/ referrals.
- Coming up with resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Assisting with administrative duties where necessary.
- Assisting with day to day office activities where there is little or no activity in the sales department.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the market’s potential in order to grow the business.
- Track sales and generate status reports.
- Give management feedback by reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Be up to date with best practices and promotional trends.
- Come up with initiatives and creative ways of improving sales.
- Follow up on merchandisers in supermarkets.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications and skills
- minimum of a diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related field.
- full grade twelve certificate.
- at least 2 years experience in sales and marketing.
- must be computer literate
Interested candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and certificates via email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.