- Company: ZSIC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ZSIC General Insurance Limited, is a leading provider of customer oriented short-term insurance services in Zambia. An equal opportunity employer and a member of IDC Group of Companies, ZSIC General Insurance seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill up the following position.
Underwriter – Reinsurance
Reporting to Manager Reinsurance, the Underwriter – Reinsurance will process requests in order to enable the provision of an efficient and effective reinsurance program for the Company.
- Secure reinsurance quotations/support from reinsurers within authorised financial limit levels.
- Maintain records of all correspondence on reinsured business from all participating companies and filing documents in each account folder for reference.
- Prepare credit notes and draft requests to Accounts to settle reinsurance premiums.
- Collect claim documentation from the Claims Department and send them over to reinsurers.
- Prepare debit notes/statements and send them over to reinsurers to facilitate claim recoveries.
- Compile data for the preparation of various reports and statements by the supervisor.
- Prepare risk profiles for submission to the supervisor to determine treaty capacity levels.
- Perform any other official duty as may be requested by the superiors.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Diploma/Degree in Insurance
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant work experience
- Highly Analytical
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
Send your applications to The Assistant Director Human Capital, ZSIC General Insurance Limited, Premium House, Independence Avenue, Box 30894. Lusaka
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 23rd June 2021.