- Company: Golden Paradise Zambia limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Golden Paradise Zamia limited is an emerging and uprising company based in Zambia. The company is seeking for skilled, energetic and focused female(s) Translators to join our team for the position below.
Position: Chinese Language Experts- customer care
Location: Roma, Lusaka.
- Facilitate communication between the specialized departments and the Chinese.
- Interpret and translate between English and Chinese both verbally and in written form
- Consistently contributes towards improving customer experience by identify potential areas for process/productivity improvements and highlights the same to the Team Leader.
- Utilises the relevant tools and resources provided by the Company to respond to customer queries and requests.
- Ensures consistently imparts the correct product and services information during each call.
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of empathy in situations that require these skills; and provides customers with caring individualized attention.
- Provides the relevant reports on a daily basis – where applicable.
- Appropriately escalates customer queries to the Team Leader to ensure speedy resolution of the same.
- Provide friendly communication and services to our clients.
- Provide general administrative support
- Handle inquiries from Clients and provide required information
- Provided all other secretarial services as per need
REQUIREMENTS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Fluent in Chinese Language
- Able to carry out English to Chinese translation and vice versa both verbally and in written form
- Certificate in Chinese Language
- Ability to work extra hours to meet business needs
- To reside within reasonable travel distance to the office, as defined by the Company;
- Excellent communication skills and Interpersonal skills
- Well presentable, focused and a dedicated team player
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work any shift in a 24/7 work environment including odd hours; weekends and public holidays
- Conversant with working with Word, Excel and computer systems
- Quick learner
Interested individuals meeting the above set qualifications should send their application letters accompanied by detailed current Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of Academic and Professional qualifications. application should be sent to: email@example.com.
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021.