- Company: Zambeef Products PLC
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Zambeef Products PLC (“Zambeef”) is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa; which gives our employees a sense of pride. Zambeef attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
SYSTEMS CONTROLLER– NOVATEK (X1)
The successful candidate will responsible for the below:
- Providing a framework for quality assurance and guidance as well as training to all departments of Novatek.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of the existing and future integrated Quality and food safety Systems.
- Establishing and maintaining procedures for the documentation control process.
- Conducting regular task observations and internal audits to ensure adherence to standards.
- Implementing ongoing quality improvement processes, in liaison with departmental teams.
- Ensuring a proper communication network pertaining to all feed safety issues.
- Ensuring the correct use of future development initiatives of the Novatek integrated Management system (NIMS).
- Creating a Quality feed safety strategy within the company.
- Managing and maintaining quality and food safety Management system according to international standards.
- Preparing trainings on the standard operating procedures with regards to applicable ISO 22000 standards and maintains necessary records and maintaining the Novatek integrated Management System (NIMS).
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements: –
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School certificate.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture food science and technology
- Ability to use a computer.
- Should be honest and mature.
- Five years’ work experience
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae, and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Tuesday, 22nd June 2021.
The Group Head – Human Resources
Private Bag 17
Email address: Recruitment@zambeef.co.zm
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to). Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.