- Company: Qatar Airways
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and outgoing candidate, with a proven track record of agency and trade sales to be based in Harare. The candidate will be fully responsible for managing agency engagement, relations and new trade account prospecting in Lusaka
- Manage a portfolio of local accounts based in Lusaka
- Define, implement and communicate effective account management strategies that maximize revenue generation
- Establish a robust pipeline of new business opportunities,
- Prospect leads and opportunities for the Corporate Team
- Forge strong relationships with community associations, influencers and leaders to secure brand loyalty
- Represent Qatar Airways in local business associations, chambers of commerce and community groups
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
- Proven track record of trade account management
- 5 years industry experience
- Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills and competency in business language
Closing Date : 26 June. 2021