- Company: Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for developing and implementing sales & marketing campaigns to lead customers to Tyre-King branches, Development of the Tyre-King brand in conjunction with the Retail Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, other Sales & Marketing Department Managers. Analyze existing sales patterns, customer behavior in branches as well as data analytics on promotions, adverts, etc. with a view to continuously fine-tune Tyre-King’s offerings.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
1. MARKETING, BRAND BUILDING ACTIVITIES THAT SUPPORT KEY OBJECTIVES
- Develop effective marketing campaigns, promotions in line with TK Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Develop proposals, concepts, graphics, layouts based on an agreed brief with user departments from typesetting through to design, print, digital drafts, final approval, time scales.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns with proper analytics; calculate ROI of marking campaigns, events and communicate to Management.
- Creation & Maintenance of Brand guideline book.
2. MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITIES & QUALITY CUSTOMER CARE
- Handle telephone, e-mail, Facebook, and other social media inquiries.
- Respond, in the shortest possible time to all inquiries.
- Follow-up and ensure closure of all such inquiries.
- Assign social media sales opportunities to specific branches/salesmen, as relevant and get timely feedback.
- Offer high-quality personalized service that exceeds customer expectations for both internal and external customers including suppliers.
- Content Management for Facebook, Website, and other possible Social media platforms.
- Collection and dissemination of Data analytics from the Digital Marketing Channels.
3. SUPPORT SALES DEPARTMENT WITH MEDIA PROMOTIONS
- Generate ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting-edge strategy while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace, competitors, and tyre, battery, and workshop sales trends.
- Devise a system to generate intelligence information on the competition, including pricing strategies, tactics, and any other initiatives.
- Ensure relevant trends and practices among competitors are reviewed and management is appraised about the same, promptly.
- Monitor competitor services and promotional activities.
- Be proactive to generate ideas and lead the market trends with good retail practices, at all times.
- Provide POS materials to all branches and ensure high standards in tyre and battery shop displays and merchandising.
Engage with branch managers and put up standards according to standard branch requirements. Review/ confirm branch standards and document where necessary.
- Ensure branch outlook meets agreed and specific standards. Document standards where necessary and make them available to relevant staff.
- Contribute to effective Merchandising strategies
- Support and influence the retail element of the annual budget process, ensuring understanding and buy-in from other operations teams.
Coordinate the inputs of budget projections.
- Ensure the achievement of the budget targets by interacting with other departments, as necessary.
4. COORDINATE MARKETING ACTIVITIES
- Coordinate marketing activities with external marketing consultants as and when required.
- Liaising with external partners/media on a regular basis to ensure marketing events, media projects are managed well, deadlines are met, materials/ digital drafts are of the highest quality.
- Work with assigned marketing consultants/intermediaries as agreed with Management from time to time and ensure TK interests are protected and all assigned work is carried out properly;
- Make recommendations on marketing intermediaries for effectively marketing TK from time to time.
- Engage within Sales Marketing Dept. to ensure adherence to HO standards for all media material /visuals/graphics/adverts etc. Further
5. ONLINE TRAINING CONTENT
- Work with the Departmental Heads and the Sales & Marketing Team on the production of Training Materials for uploading onto the Tyre-King Training Portal.
- Assisting in the formatting of content and graphics production for different Training Materials.
- Uploading 3rd Party content onto the E-learning Platform.
6. DOCUMENTS HANDLING
- Ensure proper filing and handling of company documents relevant to your position; soft copies and hard copies, correspondence and policy manuals adhering to professional classifications.
- File and safeguard sensitive new and used manual books from abuse.
- Ensure all Reports/ appropriate documentation required are delivered in accordance with the procedures/policies in a timely manner.
7. Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objective of Tyre king Limited.
1. A diploma in Marketing / Graphic design / Advertising or similar qualifications
2. Minimum 3 years work experience in Digital Marketing
3. Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software video editing/production.
4. Experience in working with WordPress an advantage.
5. Able to analyze data on excel or related applications to interpret ROI as well as KPI’s
6. Exceptional creativity and innovation
7. Excellent time management and organizational, and writing skills
8. Accuracy and attention to detail
9. An understanding of the latest marketing trends and their role within a commercial environment
10. Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
11. A member of ZIM, CIM with a valid driving license.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV which includes three referees with daytime contact numbers, qualification documents, and an application letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job. Send to The Head Human Resource & Administration, Lusaka, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23rd June 2021. Clearly state in the subject line the position: Digital Marketing Associate Application.
DUE TO NUMEROUS APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.