- Company: Private
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position:
FINANCIAL AND REGULATORY REPORTING OFFICER
S/he will perform the responsibility of:
- Compile financial information essential to production of financial statements and audit.
- Provide periodic /statutory reports and accounts (Profit & Loss reports, balance sheet, budget variance analysis etc.) as required by Management.
- Produce periodic statutory returns for regulatory authorities.
- Produce financial position and portfolio exception reports (e.g. liquidity ratio report) to assist Management in decision making.
- Preparation of periodic Management accounts.
- Produce and summarize quarterly published industry financial statements
- Raise month end entries and general ledger proofs
- Perform other functions as assigned by Chief Financial Officer.
Qualification and Skills:
- A good first degree in any discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the banking industry.
- Experience in auditing will be an added advantage
- Registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of banking operations (Domestic & International Operations)
- Good management accounting skills
- Good financial analysis / interpretation
- Good Documentation skills
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 22nd June, 2021 .Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: email@example.com.