- Company: Secama
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in Zambia
Secama is part of Afrisec Group and offers expert security services across Southern Africa, specializing in safeguarding, tracking, and monitoring of assets in transit. We are a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment and pride ourselves on our flexibility, quick responses, and personal touch.
Secama is looking for two (2) experienced Carpenters to help with carpentry works in the organisation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Laying out, measuring, cutting, erecting and joining of materials together
- Working with a variety of materials in a variety of settings
- Follow safety protocols and maintenance of clean working environment
- Any other carpentry works as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Certificate or diploma in carpentry from a recognized trade school.
- 1-2 years’ experience as skilled carpenter
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills.
- To have a flexible approach to working hours and additional tasks and duties.
- Knowledge of equipment, materials, methods, practices, and tools used in carpentry
- Ability to use hand and power tools and work independently
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams
If you meet the above requirements send your application with a detailed curriculum vitae and application letter to info@Secama.net.
NOTE!!! Do not attach copies of educational and professional certificates.
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.