- Company: Bollore Transport & Logistics Zambia Ltd
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
Responsible to develop portfolio of new customers through effective prospecting, achieve budgeted new business gross margin, grow existing accounts’ business, nurture clients’ relationship and provide regular activity and performance reports.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source new business and visit potential customers to secure new accounts
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and grow additional business
- Establish total market stats and Bollore market share in Zambia
- Estimate share of Chinese business and logistics volumes in Zambia
- Ensure Customer retentions through regular feedback of the company’s good performances
- Develop regional business through the various corridors
- Update Company’s CRM tool as per Group’s requirements
- Follow up on sales leads locally and report on progress to Management
- Establish and gauge competitors and market prices practiced in Zambia
- Map and screen Chinese customers and prospects for additional business
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and/or Diploma
- At least (8) years in Business Development/Sales & Marketing
- At least (5) years in Transport &Logistics Industry
- Excellent computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, internet) and database management
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Must be able to work independently as well in a team and be self-assured.
To apply for this position, please send your application letter, curriculum vitae and professional qualifications to the Human Resources Department email: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of the advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.