- Company: Unicaf University
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Unicaf University is an independent accredited university, offering high quality internationally recognised qualifications, combining the best elements of online education. The University is growing and looking for a Dean for the School of Education, Social Sciences and Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the School’s Faculty Recruitment, Selection and Appraisals Process.
- Ensures the implementation of the University’s Academic Regulations, and advises faculty and students accordingly.
- Is responsible for the monitoring of faculty, accurately reporting on the quality of instruction and the supervision of data collection for relevant academic parameters.
- Oversees the maintenance of accurate academic records and ensures the timely preparation of reports related to academic activities and processes of the School / University.
- Teaching online and blended subjects in the area of specialisation.
- Supervises Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral students’ dissertation / theses in the area of specialisation.
- A doctoral degree in a relevant field is mandatory
- Excellent command of the English language is essential
- Previous experience in Academic Administration, preferably in a High Education setting is indicated
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants should include Dean of the School of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences /2021 as the subject line of the application sent via email to email@example.com. The application should be submitted with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae.