- Company: WVI
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Graduates Jobs in Zambia
World Vision Zambia (WVZ) Limited is a faith-based Organization dealing with Relief aid, Development, and Advocacy dedicated to working with children, families, and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. WVZ is part of World Vision International and serves all people regardless of religion, race, tribe, or gender. We are currently working on 38 large-scale programs in over 30 districts in Zambia.
Position: Enumerators-Hygiene Washing Survey
Location: Southern, Central, Northern, Luapula, North-Western Provinces
Purpose of the Position:
The role requires that the enumerator visits the sampled schools and Health care facilities to monitor the hand washing practices among learners, patients and staff. The enumerator will be furnished with a log sheet which they have to complete as and when the sampled population comes from the toilet as to whether they wash their hands with soap or not. Additionally, the enumerator will also monitor adherence to covid-19 guidelines such as masking up, washing hands with soap/sanitizing and social distancing among leaners, patients, Health care Facility staff and teaches
Observation of Hand washing practice in schools and Health care facilities
- Data to be collected on Hand washing to determine whether or not there is an improvement in change of behavior for hand washing.
Observation of adherence to Covid-19 guidelines among Learners and teachers
- Data collected on to determine whether or not there is an improvement in the adherence to covid-19 guidelines in schools and Health care facilities
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate in any social science will be an added advantage
- Certificate in project management will be an added advantage
- Experience in data collection.
- Having previously worked as Enumerator in other World Vision surveys will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to speak any of the major Zambia Languages
“World Vision Zambia is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks”.
Applications will close by 24 Jun 2021. Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
|Women are strongly encouraged to apply; ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted!|
WVI.org/jobs/zambia/water-sanitation-and-health-wash/enumerators-hand-washing-survey/17046″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th June, 2021