- Company: A Reputable Company
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
A Reputable Company seeks to recruit sales representatives x 3 to join our vibrant team.
Sales Representative X 3
- To market and sale all company products in the designated market.
- To maintain contact with all clients in the area and ensure high level of client satisfaction and retention
- To always identify new sales lead and grow the business.
- To maintain an updated marketing information database
- Prepare daily Sales Reports.
- Conduct daily Sales Reconciliations.
- Ensure targets set by management are met all the times and without fail
- To attend sales meetings as and when required by management and participate in such meetings with reports based on market coverage.
- To provide daily market reports and other reports management may require.
- To participate in all sales activities required by management .i.e. sampling activities promotions, and use of information Technology to carry out sales.
- To carry out duties related to sales such as placement and handling out of point of Sale materials (POSM) as required by management.
- To provide market intelligence, information and all ethical information that may be needed by the organization.
- When required, a Sales Representative will conduct banking of company funds and this must be banked with supporting documents.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years, preferably in the Tobacco and Cigarette industry.
Education Level: Diploma
Qualifications: Sales and Marketing
Skills: Strong Communications and Negotiation
Abilities: Proven ability to study Market Trends and increase Market Share will be an added advantage
Personality : Self-motivated, Aggressive in Sales and Marketing activities
Competence : ICT literacy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 20th June, 2021.