- Company: Deloitte
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Zambia
Deloitte provides Advisory, Audit and Tax services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
In Zambia, Deloitte is one of the longest established professional services organisations. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector. Deloitte’s professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte’s professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Finance Manager with a commitment to delivering excellent service, in a professional environment that fosters personal growth and inclusion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formulate and implement suitable financial strategies, policies and practices that support the Firm’s vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- Oversee production of timely management accounts, financial statements, annual budgets and other financial reports of the Firm.
- Provision of accurate and timely financial advice to the leadership, to optimise the Firm’s financial and operational performance.
- Oversee treasury management of the Firm.
- Develop formal and informal networks with key stakeholders (both internal and external) to support the seamless delivery of accounting services to key stakeholders within the Firm.
- Keep abreast with and ensure application of emerging accounting/finance issues, national laws and regulations and apply best practice knowledge within the Finance function.
- Train and develop the skills of other Finance staff, in accordance with the Firm’s methodologies and ensure that their performance is professionally managed per the Firm’s guidelines.
- Liaison with the wider Deloitte Africa and Global Firm on all finance and other related matters.
- Fully qualified accountant with a recognisable professional body (e.g. ACCA/CIMA/ZICA). A Degree in Accounting and Finance an added advantage.
- Experience: Five years post qualification professional experience.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding of accounting processes, reporting and related statutory requirements.
- Good computation skills.
- Strong business application skills.
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills.
- Additional Information
Applications close: 24 June 2021
Deloitte6/743999754585044-finance-manager” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th June, 2021.