- Company: Bayport Financial Services (Z) Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the Manager – Administration will be responsible for managing administrative support services including the procurement, safeguarding and maintenance of company assets and fleet.
The job holder will be responsible for all the administration activities including but not limited to the following:
- Maintaining the administration workflow whilst implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures.
- Creating and revising internal controls, administrative systems, policies and procedures
- Managing administrative staff as well as scheduling and assigning administrative projects
- Ensures the management and maintenance of security and safety of company assets
- Oversight of property maintenance, renovations and repairs, new branch setups and assisting with company branding and consistent branch outlook
- Procurement of all goods and services by obtaining requirements, negotiating price, quality, and delivery;
- Review and establishment of vendor relations and the vendor database.
- Provision of corporate branding services and products and company operations stationery.
- Fleet management which will include maintenance, vehicle licence renewals, fuel disbursement and movement tracking
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in Business Administration, Procurement, Logistics or a related discipline. A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years administration experience with at least 2 years at Management level
- Experience in the financial industry will be an added advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Fluent in both oral and written English, with the ability to express oneself professionally
- Strong organisational skills; must be proactive and be able to manage and prioritise workload and be accustomed to working under pressure with high resilience and self-motivation
- Strong reporting writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
Suitable candidates must send their applications, attaching their current CVs and professional/academic certificates, to email@example.com.
The closing date for receiving applications is Monday 21st June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.