- Company: FQM
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kalumbila
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Overall Job Purpose
- To ensure full accountability for all items under his responsibility and maintain highest possible standard of housekeeping and safety in compliance with company safety rules and standards
Specific Job Responsibility
- To check and reconciling received stock items as per Put Away report and undertake binning of stock items correctly.
- To ensure bin locations for new stock codes are allocated and updated in the system accordingly.
- To ensure that GET (Ground Engagement Tools) and bulk items are accurately binned in the Yard.
- Ensure the best storage and handling of stock items as per specifications.
- Ensure that all stock bin maintenance is recorded and updated in an accurate manner using appropriate control documents.
- Ensure proper preparations of stock items requested, as per laid down procedure in the most effective and efficient manner for end-users.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Control and secure inventory; including warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, hand trucks).
- Take part in the cycle count/stock take process.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations with an understanding of MDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) requirements especially when handling Lubes.
- Any other tasks as may be delegated upon by the supervisor.
Job Specific Competencies
- Proficiency in Pronto
- Good computer skills
- Understanding of warehousing and inventory management
- Knowledge of basic health and safety
Key Job Attributes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be dependable and self-motivated
- Must have good communication and interpersonal Skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Unquestionable integrity
Experience required to perform in this job
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- High level of self-motivation and capacity for initiative
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Grade 12 Certificate
- CIPS Advanced Certificate (Level 3) or equivalent (minimum)
Closing Date : 2nd July, 2021.