- Company: Trident Preparatory Lusaka
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Zambia
Trident Preparatory Lusaka (TPL) is a new addition to the Trident Group of Schools under Educore Services. This school is operated by Trident Educore Ngwerere and is located on Ngwerere Road, opposite the Bonanza Golf Estate in Lusaka, Zambia. TPL will offer schooling from Early Years to Year 6, in combined classes (initially).
Trident Preparatory Lusaka is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic Primary School Teacher. The appointee will report to the Headteacher and directly contribute to all areas of the teaching as well as the extra-curricular programme (ECA) across the school.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide excellence and enjoyment (children with additional needs to be included and supported) in teaching and learning at the Trident Preparatory Lusaka in accordance with the school’s International Primary and Cambridge Curricula.
Start date of employment: 1st January 2022
Bachelors degree in Primary Education and/or a Diploma in Primary Education or similar internationally recognised qualification. The successful candidate will be a qualified and registered teacher in their country of origin. An additional qualification and /or training and experience in working with children with additional educational needs will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- A high level of inter-personal skills and teamwork.
- Have training and experience in working with International Standards.
- Have experience of and an up-to-date knowledge of child educational development.
- Have exemplary teaching skills, including the ability to coach and referee various sports activities to compliment the school’s extra-curricular programme.
- Sound Information & Technology skills with an ability to facilitate eLearning through online platforms.
- Energetic and dedicated.
- Skills that involve resilience, accountability, respect for others and integrity.
- Must have experience with teaching pupils with English as an additional language and strategies to develop language in bilingual pupils.
A full CV and cover letter, with at least 3 contactable referees, must be sent as a single pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of the email must read: TPL Key Stage 1 Teacher application
Closing date for applications: 8th July 2021
Due to Educore’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal record.