- Company: Seaghon Enterprises
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Part-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Zambia
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Select, examine and order merchandise consistent with quality standards.
- Negotiate price discounts, quantities and transportation arrangements with suppliers.
- Inspect products or merchandise to determine quality.
- Analyze trends, sales records and economic conditions so as to implement appropriate strategies that will maximize profitability.
- Maintain Inventory.
- Maintain supplier relations and source new merchandise suppliers.
- Carry out sales, maintain customer relations and source new sales leads.
- The agent will be required to travel out of Lusaka twice every month without fail. The job holder must be able to travel at short notice. This is a strict requirement.
- Must be comfortable travelling on water frequently.
Qualifications and Experience
- School leaver with a full Grade 12 certificate.
- Certification in purchasing or supply chain management from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales and purchasing would be ideal but is not mandatory.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving – this job involves a certain degree of unpredictability.
- Organizational – must be able to keep track of several inventory details at once with efficiency and without error.
- Collaboration – must be able to work well with others, even in difficult, high-pressure situations that require prompt action.
- Mathematics and statistical skills.
- Written communications skills.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions to the letter. This skill is critical.
Locality and Language Requirements
- Must be based within Lusaka.
- Must understand Bemba and be able to speak Nyanja and Tonga fluently.
- Salaries will be paid monthly on commission basis.
Send CVs and application letters to email@example.com describing how you meet the job requirements no later than 27th June, 2021. If you do not hear from us within 5 days after the deadline, you should assume that your application has not been successful. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.