- Company: Spring TV
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
Audio Operators work closely with the Director to deliver the audio experience as broadcast. Reporting to the director, the Audio operator must be a responsible, more senior member of the crew. The Audio Operators will manage any assistants, boom swingers and gaffers that might be on the team.
- Ability to take direction well during live productions.
- Be always presentable to handle guests.
- Communicate clearly with other team members to achieve brief requirements.
- Assemble, prepare, and set up equipment prior to filming.
- Be able to use the Audio Desk to its full capability to help enhance the production
- Be able to follow scripts properly
- Find solutions to technical or other practical problems
- Be prepared to innovate and experiment with ideas
- Work quickly, especially as timing is such an important factor
- Keep up to date with filming methods and equipment
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Ability to work as a team and take direction well.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Good decision making and prioritizing skills.
- Must have a good all-round general knowledge of a studio environment
- Computer literacy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 21st July, 2021.