- Company: Spring TV
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
The television camera operator will work with digital, electronic and film cameras and produce required shots by combining the use of complex technology with creative visual skills.
- Interpreting the script artistically and technically. Basically responsible for the image.
- Lighting and camera work of a production; supervise camera and lighting team in a specific production.
- Must have a professional understanding of what good camera and lighting looks like for a specific production
- Work hand in hand with the director on set to best bring out the visuals of a script for a specific production through lighting, framing and camera movement.
- Must understand what kit will be needed to produce a script visually.
- Must be the earliest on a set to set up for production.
- Works hand in hand with the director to best execute the director’s shot list for the day
- Must make sure every shot is usable.
- Must review raw footage with the director during post production together with the editor especially during the grading phase for TV shows and documentaries.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in this field.
- Must have a good all-round general knowledge of shooting on location
- Computer literacy
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Degree or diploma in a related field will be an advantage.
- Stylist & Makeup
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining a high standard of appearance among cast members through makeup and wardrobe.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices, tools, and technology in the makeup and fashion industry.
- Adhere to personal hygiene standards.
- Determine the necessary supplies and equipment needed.
- Assist in applying and removing makeup and prosthetics.
- Understand requirements from a visual and technical standpoint.
- Advising clients on fashion styling for visuals.
- Selecting the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the shoot.
- Purchasing props for shoots.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- A certificate or diploma in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of makeup products, techniques, and technologies
- Superior attention to detail
- Creative mindset and artistic personality
- Technical understanding of lighting, photography, styles, and dramatization
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 21st July, 2021.