- Company: Spring TV
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
- Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what’s usable
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the TV show or documentary.
- Cutting and putting together raw video footage in readiness for the final cut.
- Ensuring that their edits match that of the director’s or producer’s or reporter’s vision of the final product.
- Final edit of each news insert, TV show and Documentary.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience.
- Computer literacy
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Degree or diploma in a related field will be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 21st July, 2021.