- Company: Chambeshi Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kasama
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Zambia
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER- ADMINISTRATION AND FACILITIES- SARALY GRADE CMS-4 REPORTING TO DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
Coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of and adherence to facilities and provide logistical support so as to ensure that effective and efficient administration supports the strategic aims and the day-to-day operations of the company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and deliver the specific administration and record management functions smoothly and enabling environment for running the operations.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
- Develop budgets for records management, facilities maintenance and submit for approval.
- Develop, implement and maintain a range of administrative systems and procedures to ensure effective organizational support to the organization.
- Oversee the administration and organization of all facilities and registry management system.
- Ensures offices and surroundings are kept clean and hygienic through effective supervision of staff.
- Monitoring of compliance of terms of contracts relating to provision of sanitary services, office equipment service and repairs.
- Monitor, supervise and ensure office administration and meet administrative requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all facilities assets and allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- To arrange all statutory inspections, preventive maintenance service, repairs, improvement works and checks on building.
- Document regular facilities inspections.
- Plan and co-ordinate procurement and supply of furniture for various offices.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing mails and files to avoid losses and misdirection within the Authority.
- Circulate confidential mails and files to auctioning officers to avoid delays and leakages.
- Prepare inventory of files in an efficient and timely manner so as to facilitate accountability.
- Provides technical advice to management on the performance Management cycle including procedures and the completion of forms required for that cycle
- Undertake and agree to performance targets and conduct appraisal for all staff under his/ her supervision.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports pertaining to operation of the unit
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 School Certificate including Math & English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Four (4) years work experience in a similar role.
- Paid up Member of ZIHRM
- Highly developed leadership and management skills;
- Strategic/Business planning skills;
- Knowledge of facilities and logistics management.
- High analytical, / Business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
- People management skills.
- Ability to analyse major causes of industrial conflicts, persistent disciplinary breaches, factors positively or negatively contributing to the industrial relations climate in the organization.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 9th July, 2021. ChWSSC provides equal employment opportunities and those who meet the above qualifications and are interested can forward their applications, CVs and certified copies of their Academic and Professional Qualifications to:
The Director-Human Resources & Administration
P.O. Box 410397