- Company: Dangote Industries Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Zambia
To maintain clear line of sight in supply Chain management for inbound and outbound materials through reconciliation.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Carry out daily materials reconciliation
- Generate and circulate recon reports daily
- Monitor and coordinate raw materials supply chain
- Monitor and report on lead time
- Attend to plant special assignment requests
- Attend to functional departments’ requests
- Maintain appropriate records for all inbound and out bound materials
- Preparation reconciling of dispatch report with packing plant
- Retaining and taking responsibility of all documents for raw materials delivered
- Report and escalate all irregular transactions
- Ensure site compliance with health, safety and environmental rules
- Maintain specific environmental and health and safety records
- Provide other logistical duties and supporting roles as may be deemed by the supervisor
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Logistics and Transport or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Transport and Logistics.
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft office suits.
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021