- Company: PATH
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The Programs and Innovation (P&I) management team that drives change initiatives and the rhythm of business for the P&I division is seeking a Project Manager to contribute to division operations, business initiatives, and project management support for technical and health area programs. We are looking for a dynamic team player who works collaboratively and takes the initiative to drive forward project management of operations and program priorities. The Project Manager will work in close partnership with operations leads, shared services groups, and programmatic teams to ensure follow through on team commitments and drive the development of solutions to business challenges. The Project Manager will report directly to the P&I Managing Director to develop and manage a wide range of cross-functional projects, operational improvements, and change management strategies. The person in this role will be flexible and nimble to support donor-funded projects on an as-needed basis.
Divisional operations and communications (45%)
- Develops and supports proactive management of project schedules and workstreams
- Works with global colleagues and facilitates collaboration between teams to develop solutions to business challenges and deliver operational improvements
- Identifies impediments in operational processes and drives steps to implement solutions
- Works closely with the P&I management team to use and improve the effectiveness of project management tools, including Smartsheet
- Supports planning and facilitation of divisional meetings (all-staff, extended leadership, management team) and project-specific meetings
- Leads divisional knowledge management efforts by managing regular updates on SharePoint site and maintaining organization of resource libraries
- Coordinates and contributes to the drafting and finalization of divisional communications, presentations, and related materials (Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, Process Flows, Organizational Charts, etc.)
- Takes clear and concise meeting notes, shares action items, and follows up with stakeholders to ensure completion
- Makes a conscious effort to create an inclusive environment and discuss issues of diversity, equity and inclusion as it relates to divisional priorities
Data visualization for P&I internal initiatives (15%)
- Tracks Tableau data visualization support requests and refinements
- Assists in prioritization and management of timelines for the development of divisional data visualization tools
- Supports implementation and refinement of the P&I Tableau Superuser training
Project management support to donor-funded projects (40%)
- Develops and tracks project plans for donor-funded projects
- Tracks and proactively manages issues related to project team’s progress, decisions, issues/risks, and changes in project scope/budget
- Supports development of project communications, updates, and donor reports for technical and health area programs
- Works closely with project and program leaders to ensure appropriate allocation of resources to the project
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a focus in public health, business, nonprofit administration or related field preferred
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- A minimum of 4 years of related project management and administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrates strong project management skills, with excellent attention to detail; able to synthesize and present information effectively to different audiences – Project management certification a plus
- Proficiency in Smartsheet
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks, anticipate needs and requests, and efficiently track and maintain progress toward objectives/deadlines
- Proven ability to be impeccably organized in notetaking, document naming, file organization and documentation
- Budget management experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, including proofreading and editing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with and build strong relationships with senior staff, global colleagues, partner organizations, stakeholders, and others at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Tableau, SharePoint, and Salesforce a plus
- Willing and able to travel an estimated 10% of the time
Must have legal authorization to work in the PATH country office location.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be co/nsidered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
PATH.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=305043&company_id=15780&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1012648&startflag=1″ target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 25th June, 2021.