- Company: Spring TV
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The Technical Director is responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best on air content possible. Technical Directors interpret script, conduct rehearsals, and direct activities of cast and technical crew for the productions. They also plan details such as framing, composition, camera movement, sound, and presenter movement for each shot or scene.
- Direct all crew in a calm controlled manner during pre-record and live studio productions.
- Work with Producers to define their content needs.
- Adhere to all sponsorship requirements of productions.
- Make Production aware of technical limitations when receiving briefs.
- Be prepared to travel for shoots should it be required.
- Communicate clearly with other team members to achieve brief requirements.
- Train junior staff and team members.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Computer literacy.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Closing Date : 21st July, 2021.