- Company: Spring TV
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Zambia
Vision Mixers work closely with the Director to deliver the visual experience as broadcast. The Vision Mixer must be a responsible, more senior member of the crew as they need to be able to call the shots during a production should the Director have to suddenly deal with other issues whilst on air.
- Ability to take direction well during live productions.
- Be always presentable to handle guests.
- Communicate clearly with other team members to achieve brief requirements.
- Assemble, prepare, and set up equipment prior to filming.
- Be able to use the Mixing Desk to its full capability to help enhance the production
- Be able to follow scripts properly
- Find solutions to technical or other practical problems
- Be prepared to innovate and experiment with ideas, work quickly, especially as timing is such an important factor
- Keep up to date with filming methods and equipment
- Always maintain equipment
- Demonstrate a good awareness of health and safety issues
- Be prepared to travel for shoots should it be required.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in this field
- Must have a good all-round general knowledge of a studio environment
- Computer literacy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 21st July, 2021.