- Company: Scaw Limited
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kitwe
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Zambia
Scaw Limited is a Copperbelt based Manufacturing Company that was established in 1960. The Company seeks to employ suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the position of a Security Officer on two years contracts renewable depending on individual performance:
Overall Job Purpose
To Provide Physical Security to SCAW by protecting lives of SCAW employees, contractors, visitors and Protect Property.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Manage assigned areas and keep watch over facilities, assets, personnel, etc.
- Monitor entry and exit of persons and check to ensure available authorizations
- Conduct activities in adherence with approved security policies and procedures.
- Handle all security incidents, requests/ emergencies at assigned locations and escalate to Head of Security where necessary.
- Provide first level fire-fighting support in the incidence of fire breakout at the plant.
- Document activities and maintain accurate, up-to-date records of security incidents.
- Monitor security-related issues in assigned areas and promptly escalate to Security of Security for resolutions.
- Participate in security incidents investigation.
- Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced Security Officers (where necessary)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Head of Security.
- Typed or Hand-written Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Latest Police Report or Finger Prints
- Grade 12 Certificate with five (05) O Levels
- Computer literate will be added advantage
- Any other related Security Qualifications
- Previous Military/ Paramilitary/ Policing experience will be an added advantage
a. Able to read, speak & write in English
b. Willing to learn new things and adapt easily
c. Able to respect, obey and follow Company orders and instructions
d. Adherence to Company Policy
e. Able to go an extra mile
The holder of these positions will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Interested persons must submit their applications coupled with CV and relevant copies of qualifications to the below address before 30th June, 2021
Corporate Services Department,
P.O Box 20418,
Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org